A Government picture ID is required at arrival to FlyJetSki Marina (Drivers license, Passports). Failure to provide an ID will result in a non-refundable cancellation.
- Reservations cancelled 7 (seven) days in advance will receive a 50% (fifty percent) refund of the total paid fees. No refunds will be provided 6 (six) days prior to your rental/tour. Rental/tour must be rescheduled based on availability.
- If any guest is suspected of being intoxicated and/or impaired, reservation will be lost and no refund will be issued.
- No shows forfeits the reservation. No refund will be issued.
- Arrive 30 (thirty) minutes before your scheduled tour to complete waiver, safety training and fitting. Late arrivals will result in forfeiture of your reservation. (A rescheduling opportunity will be offered with an additional charge of $50).
- We reserve the right to alter or terminate a tour/rental due to security, weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Flyjetski reserves the right to deny rentals to individuals not qualified or experienced enough for certain tours/rentals.
A $250 security deposit will be taken at the arrival for any damages and/or unsafe riding. It is fully refundable upon tour/rental conclusion. A pre and post ride checklist is completed at every ride to prevent any wrongful blaming.
All tours and rentals will resume unless stated by the United States Coast Guard for unsafe water conditions. IN THIS CASE We will contact you providing a rescheduling opportunity.
- In the event that there is a small passing shower or light rain, we will wait 15 (fifteen) minutes. If the rain stops, we will commence activity as scheduled.
- Weather that is not appropriate in another area or cloudy skies with no rain or thunder, will not be means for cancellation.
Please take into account that we will make this decision based on our area weather.
- If a rental that has already commenced must be cut short due to inclement weather conditions, a prorated refund will be provided.
Rider is fully responsible for any minor/major damages and will be liable for the balance of the repair.
What to and not to bring on a jet ski?
- Appropriate swim attire
- Wetsuit (one will be provided)
- Goggles (one will be provided)
Not To Bring
- Car keys/any keys