Liverpool FC Real Madrid: Live Stream & on TV today
Watch streaming online.
A 3-1 success in the Spanish capital was followed by a goalless draw at Anfield to ensure a quarter-final win. Liverpool started 2023 in dreadful form with one win in seven games, but have recently bounced back with Premier League wins over Everton and Newcastle United. Liverpool welcome Real Madrid to Anfield for a mouth-watering Champions League last 16 first leg clash on Tuesday in a repeat of last season’s final. Check our Rest of the World TV guide below for a list of TV broadcasters showing the match live.
- Sign up for exclusive newsletters, comment on stories, enter competitions and attend events.
- You can order through your TV provider, or you can buy a monthly pass to stream games online on a range of devices.
- You can also follow the game by downloading the This is Anfield app, including lineups, live coverage and all the reaction and analysis.
- Watch Liverpool online via live streaming on your desktop, mobile or tablet via our collated list of streams.
- Are serving up all 380 games – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
- The two European giants have plenty of history in the competition, with the Spanish giants seeing off the Reds in the final in Paris last year.
- In a repeat of last season’s final, Liverpool were looking to prove they really had turned a corner after recent wins over Everton and Newcastle, and were well on track to do so.
Liverpool will play against Real Madrid in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 match at Anfield. This game is highly anticipated, as it is a rematch of the 2022 Champions League final. If you’re out of the country for a Champions League fixture, then you won’t be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual.
‘He doesn’t want to get involved’ – Lionel Messi accused of disrespecting Paris Saint-Germain in Champions League exit
The Glazer family could be ready to take Man Utd off the market as they look to make money from the club’s worldwide fanbase, according to reports. The Wagner Group has been accused of carrying out various atrocities and human rights violations in Mali, Libya, and the Central African Republic. Liverpool meet Real Madrid in a huge Champions League game at Anfield tonight. Both clubs are considered European royalty, with Liverpool having won the famous trophy six times and Real Madrid a record 14 times.
Manchester United Players Rated In Dominant Win Vs Real Betis
Liverpool vs Tottenham live stream links – Watch online as the Reds host Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier… Liverpool vs Wolves stream links – Watch live online as Liverpool host Wolverhampton Wanderers on the final day… Watch Liverpool online via live streaming on your desktop, mobile or tablet via our collated list of streams. Those without subscription to BT Sport can watch the match by purchasing a monthly pass for £29.99, which provides access to all four sports channels via the app and web player. All videos/stream links that appear on this website remain the property of the person who a) originally created the content and b) is responsible for uploading it to the internet. LFC Globe does not upload or stream any copyrighted material on our website and cannot be held responsible for any copyright infringement undertaken by the video/stream author.
Liverpool vs. Real Madrid is being shown live on DAZN in Canada, which is available to live stream with DAZN here. Liverpool vs. Real Madrid is being shown live on CBS, Univision and TUDN in the US, which are available to live stream here. This Is Anfield will also be providing live text commentary throughout on our website and full match reaction and analysis on the This Is Anfield app for iPhone and Android later.
Where to watch in 🇬🇧
“But it doesn’t bother me because there is a good feeling in the team and we have played well without them in the past. Here is everything you need to know about the clash between the heavyweights tonight. The two European giants have plenty of history in the competition, with the Spanish giants seeing off the Reds in the final in Paris last year. The last 16 of the Champions League continues tonight, with Liverpool hosting Real Madrid at Anfield.
- Newcastle vs Liverpool live streams – Watch online as the Reds travel to St. James’ Park to take…
- Champions League nights are back and Liverpool meet the current holders at Anfield in the first leg of their last 16 tie.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool live stream links – Watch the FA Cup final live online as the Reds face…
- In addition to certified broadcasters, there are a number of third-party services and websites that stream Liverpool matches, however these are usually against broadcasters’ regulations.
- A 3-1 success in the Spanish capital was followed by a goalless draw at Anfield to ensure a quarter-final win.
You can also follow the game by downloading the This is Anfield app, including lineups, live coverage and all the reaction and analysis. They have struggled in the Premier League and are eighth on the standings. Back-to-back wins in their last two games should give them the confidence to pose a danger to Madrid in front of the famous Anfield crowd. Liverpool will take on Real Madrid as they welcome them to Anfield on Tuesday to resume the hostilities in the first leg of the UEFA Champions League Round of 16.
Watch Liverpool vs. Real Madrid – Live Online Streams and Worldwide TV Info
Ancelotti’s team has won their last four matches in all competitions and will consider themselves favourites. However, Thibaut Courtois has recovered from a hamstring issue and will start in between the sticks for the European Champions. Jurgen Klopp will probably opt for the formation with a couple of tweaks from the last game as Diogo Jota looks likely to make his way back into the starting eleven. At the same time, Alisson Becker continues to operate in goal for this midweek encounter. These channels are also available to watch on additional services in the United States, such as fuboTV. Liverpool’s Champions League matches are broadcast by BT Sport, who hold exclusive rights to all matches and highlights in the UK until 2024.